Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PAID TO CLICK

PTC (paid to click) or bux sites are certainly the easiest and simplest way to begin your internet business. No needs for special skills, some high education or programming technique. You are paid, or you SHOULD being paid just for click and survey provided links (ads).

I emphasise word SHOULD because there is big chance you will not be paid from all bux sites, bux sites appear and disappear so often, that sometimes it's very hard to follow. Sometimes bux sites vanish over the night.


Unfortunately, most of them use, so called, Ponzi scheme as basis. Even the honest admins are closing down websites when they get running out of fonds.


I've been scammed and cheated so many times, that I completely lost my faith in PTC business. But now some of them have other tactics. They want you to invest first in order to get paid.

2 comments:

  1. hey whats up if you like we could exchange ptc link and refer each other i just join some new ones that u have not joined as yet and same vice versa, if you want to u can see me at my blog at http://jambusiness.blogspot.com/ and be a followers ill be paying 5 cent for sign up and contant clicks, feel free to take a look. we can help each other if you like. i recommend tuibux and bp bux let me know what u think

    ReplyDelete